When your happy place is a muddy trail. Stable geometry keeps you balanced on rough sections, with a good angle of attack to roll over obstacles. Its wide gear range lets you power up hills and then put some distance behind you when the trail opens up.
- SmartForm C3 alloy frame, with stable hardtail geometry.
- SR Suntour XCM-RL suspension fork, with 100mm of travel.
- 2x9 drive train pairs 36-22T chain rings with an 11-36T cassette.
- Shimano Altus groupset, with FSA Alpha crankset.
- Hydraulic disc brakes.
- KMC X9 chain.
- Alloy seat post.
- Wheel size: 27.5 (XS) and 29 (S-L).
- 29x2.25 inch tires.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
Cannondale Trail 5, 2020
Weight 14.8kg (Medium) Ideal for
- Cross-country riding
- Trail riding
Frame Cannondale SmartForm C3 Alloy aluminum Front travel 100mm Fork SR Suntour XCM RL Stem Alloy 31.8mm Seatpost Alloy Headset Alloy Handlebars Alloy Riser Grips/tape Cannondale Dual Density
Shimano MT200 (hydraulic disc) Brake levers Shimano MT200 Disc Shifters Shimano Altus Derailleur (front) Shimano Altus Derailleur (rear) Shimano Acera Crank + rings FSA Alpha Drive 36-22T Bottom bracket Cartridge bearing Pedals Cannondale Platform Hub (front) Alloy
Sunrace 9-speed 11-36T Chain KMC X9 Spokes Stainless Tires WTB Ranger Comp 27.5/29 x 2.25 Saddle Cannondale Stage 3 Made in China