A mountain enduro option with the pedalling performance of XC shoes inside a durable, armoured shell for aggressive trail rides. The ME3's balanced sole allows some lateral movement in the heel, but optimizes the sole/cleat interface for efficiency. All in all, this versatile shoe offers real power transfer and comfort both on and off the bike.
- Upper is synthetic leather and mesh for durable, ventilated comfort.
- Low-profile reverse-mount ratcheting buckle and opposing straps for a tuned fit.
- Cushioned insole for shock absorption.
- Shimano® Torbal torsional midsole optimizes power transfer and allows lateral heel movement for better control.
- Lightweight rubber outsole maximizes durability and traction.
- Pairs well with PD-M530 and PD-M520 pedals.
Shimano ME3 - Women's
Weight 762g (42) Ideal for Trail riding Upper material
- Synthetic leather
Closure Hook-and-loop + ratchet buckle Pedal compatibility 2-hole clipless Outsole Nylon + fibreglass
No Made in China