A dedicated trail performance cycling shoe combining excellent stiffness for pedalling with off-the-bike traction. The reinforced upper shields your toes for great protection and durability, and the slip-resistant outsole keeps your feet where you want them.
- Upper is synthetic leather and mesh for durable, ventilated comfort.
- BOA® L6 dial for quick and precise adjustments.
- Adjustable powerzone wire guide with front strap holds your forefoot securely.
- Cushioned insole for shock absorption.
- Shimano® Torbal torsional midsole optimizes power transfer and allows natural rider "flow" motion on descents.
- Michelin® high-performance, dual-density rubber outsole maximizes durability, traction and stability.
Shimano ME5 - Men's
Weight 764g (42) Ideal for Mountain biking Upper material
- Synthetic leather
Closure Hook-and-loop + ratchet buckle Pedal compatibility 2-hole clipless Outsole Nylon + fibreglass
No Made in