The Arkel recumbent seat bag was designed with some help from our friend John Brunnow from Bikes@Vienna. It features our durable Cordura construction and is loaded with great Arkel features such as a flag pole sleeve, water bladder pocket and hose port hole, exterior compression for variable seat widths and dual carry handles.
Here are some of the recumbents that the seat bag has been tested on:
- Sun EZ-3, X-3, X-2, Ez Sport, and EZ-1
- Easy Racer models with the Kool Back Seat
- Rans (and other brands that use Rans Seats) models featuring the standard Rans seat
- Bachettas with the standard seat
- Lightning models with the standard seat.
- Ice B-1 and B-2 bikes
- Volae Tour Mesh seat
- Greenspeed Anura